Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa, Take One

My Monday playgroup met at the mall to have our kid's photo taken with Santa. I was completely expecting for Reese to freak out. She has had a little separation anxiety lately and I was just waiting for the meltdown (but I selfishly still wanted a photo of her with Santa, screaming and all). I got Reese all dressed up in her Christmas outfit from her Grandmarnie, patent leather shoes and all, and we were on our way! As you can tell from the photos, she LOVED Santa. Or should I say she ignored Santa but loved Mommy smiling and waving "Hi Reese!" and the photographer waving a hand puppet around. She was all smiles and we left happily with our first photo with Santa! Merry Christmas!!!

Totally confused, but fortunately we distracted her...
Looking at Mommy
And for the 1st Official Photo with Santa!!!


1 comment:

Resha said...

She did so well! It was nice to witness a little one NOT freak out when she saw Santa. Yeah Reese!!