Friday, October 26, 2007

I just couldn't resist....

So, I know you could very well be a tomboy like I was from 1-5 years old. My mom could never get me in a dress. Only pants, not jeans, PANTS (It was 1979, pants were in). I would at least like to dress you in some frilly items until you verbally object. Janie and Jack had all of their Spring and Summer clothes on clearance so I bought them out of 0-6 month outfits. I promise not to put bows in your hair.... Pink and white seersucker with ruffles on the butt! I can't wait to pat that diapered bottom!
Green! It even comes with the matching bloomers.

I had to buy you one "Suri Cruise" outfit. I thought this was very mod and stylish. Katie Holmes would approve.


Your first swimsuit cover up!



A freaking cute pink and white polka dot dress. Bloomers to match of course underneath!





No comments: