Friday, October 26, 2007

Finally - a KICK!

So, I haven't really felt you move yet. Or maybe I just dont know what to look for? It doesn't help that every time I feel something, I think it could either be A) You B) Indigestion C) Tummy rumbling. But Jeff and I are very sure we felt you kick for the first time last night. It felt like a hollow thump - like a doctor thumping on your knee with that tool to test for reflexes. You kept at it for a few minutes and then settled down. I think Jeff was even more excited than I was! He is going to be such a good Dad to you. I just love him so much and am so lucky to have him (and you!)!

Here is one of my favorite picture's from our wedding. Jeff's Dad, Fred (a great Dad - Jeff learned from the best) imparting fatherly advice to him and David.





No comments: