Thursday, May 29, 2008

First Photo Shoot!

Here are some of my favorites from Reese's first professional photo shoot with my friend and oh so fabulous photographer, Jennifer Nichols! www.jnicholsphoto.com. They turned out sooo good! I love the bright red chair and the aqua walls of her studio. Jennifer took my hooter hider (not explaining what that is, just guess) and folded it and stuck it in the chair. The bold flowered print looked so cute as a background! I can't pick my favorite so they are framed all over our house!









1 comment:

Erin said...

lindy, i had to post and tell you hello! i was doing some mindless net surfing the other day, reliving wedding days, and was thinking about you gals. searched your names and found your blog very accidentally! well...i just adore keeping up with you and figured you deserved better than a stalker! reese is BEAUTIFUL...i am so happy for you. please tell resha hello for me - she sent me pics of caroline months ago and oh my gosh...precious. i hope you ladies are doing wonderfully!!