Friday, December 14, 2007

Eating with the seniors...

And I don't mean the cool high school seniors that eat at Taco Bell everyday and hang out at 7-11. I mean the SENIORS, as in Senior Citizens.

I came home from running errands the other day at about 3:30pm and told Jeff I was starving and wasn't he because we never ate lunch?? He said "I did eat lunch, with YOU at 11". I responded, "That didn't count as lunch because it was 10:45am and was technically brunch". He wouldn't have it. Can't he just not argue with a pregnant lady wanting to EAT?!

So I suggested we eat an early dinner. I wanted to eat at 3:30, he wanted to eat at 6, so we compromised and ate at 5. Right around the early bird special if you ask me...


I got an e-vite to go to a girl's dinner. I was shocked at the time dinner was starting. I told my one friend I knew would sympathize with me (she has a two month old), Resha, my bff and business partner (business, not life partner). I said "Guess what time it starts?". She said, "When?" I said, "8:30". She said "I'd be in bed". A girl straight to my heart.

So now since being pregnant I eat at chain restaurants like The Olive Garden and Chili's, order the early bird special at Grandy's, think 8:30pm is PJ time, and next I will be watching TGIF. What has the world come to???

No comments: