Friday, May 28, 2010

They better stay blue or ELSE





James' eyes are very blue. But I guess because I am not a professional photographer in a nice white studio with great lighting, his eye color sort of gets lost in the photos I take. Well here is a random one of him eating and for once you can see how blue his eyes are!

Sorry I have been so bad about posting lately. James is a little over 7 months and just got his first tooth and is crawling everywhere! His favorite person is Reese and he can just watch her all day long. Reese is talking in sentences now (although she is pretty shy so you will probably not hear it if you aren't me, Jeff, or Mimi!). Everything is "AMAZING!" and she just discovered carrying her baby around the house in the Bjorn. She loves to swing at the park on her tummy, blow bubbles in the pool, and play with "baby jaze" (as she calls James). Every time she gives kisses she has to kiss you once, then hug, then kiss again. It's hilarious!

1 comment:

Resha said...

Dear Riddells: It's been MONTHS and I live 4 hours away. Please post something new. I need my fix. xoxo, Resha :-P