Friday, January 29, 2010

Presenting....Reese Dell!

We have started telling Reese that her name is Reese Riddell. Reese begs to differ and is going by "Reese Dell" these days. We have to get it on video it is so funny! We will say "what's your name?". Reese responds, "Reessssshe" (with the ssss drawn out on the end and pointing to her chest). Then we say, "Reese what?". And she says, "Reese Dell!"!!!

Here are some super cute photos of Miss Reese Dell at her pal Jack's 4th birthday party taken this late Summer. Jennifer Van Zant, our good friend from Coppell days, is an awesome photographer and works at Vim Studio in Dallas. Check them out and use her for all your photo needs! She took my favorite photo of Reese to date - one that captures her so well - hair a crazy mess, frosting on the face, and the lashes that go on for miles. Such a beautiful portrait of my beautiful little girl! She is going to take James' photos soon so I will post some good ones of him when I get them.

My favorite photo of Reese - God gave us such a perfect girl!

Our little ham LOVES sunglasses!





She also loves pretzels...


2 comments:

It's ok to be average! said...

love love LOVE the pictures!! I especially like the last one where you can see mom taking her picture in the reflection of her sunglasses! You better be careful flaunting your photography skills or I'm going to be tempted to hire you!

Jennie said...

Oh my goodness, she is PRECIOUS!