Friday, December 18, 2009

Call me Suri...

I kept fighting back the urge to cut Reese some bangs because I knew they would be about a 5 year commitment before we would go through all the awkward growing out stages with clips and headbands. Reese's hair was always in her face as she stubbornly refused to keep a bow or hair twisty in her hair for more than about 5 minutes. I finally gave up and got her hair cut. It is so cute I don't know why I didn't do it sooner! Of course, about the time I got her hair cut and wanted to share the cute photos, Reese is refusing to look at the camera or smile. So this is the best I could get. But I promise she looks super cute!!!

2 comments:

Carrie Kunath said...

Love it! Her lashes are so dark and long too.

Resha said...

Love the bangs!!!! They look adorable on her!