Saturday, September 13, 2008

Going Green

Reese just looked so cute in her green Summer frock that I had to take her out on our patio to get some last days of Summer shots. I was so busy taking photos of her, I didn't see that she could fall through the arm of the patio chair. Down she went, flat on her face. Her first big fall and all Mommy's fault :( After a call to Resha who is the expert now on baby falls with her active Caroline, I determined Reese would live fine without a trip to the emergency room. The pictures before the fall are so cute I had to share!


Reese always spits up on herself right when I put her in something nice. That is why this photo was just perfect....


And a photo of her first boo boo on her nose, she does not seem too upset by it!

2 comments:

It's ok to be average! said...

Just beautiful pics - you really should be a professional! I'm not kidding...Reese is a pretty adorable subject, though :) I'm glad she's ok after her fall! They are tough little things, though.

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! She has such personality!! Can't wait to see her next weekend!