Friday, August 22, 2008

Family Vaca!

We already went through the whole traveling-by-airplane-with-an-infant thing when we went to visit my Grandma Mary Lu in Wisconsin. We decided we didn't want to deal with the luggage constraints and wanted a relaxing family vacation. Our friend Kym let us stay at her family's lakehouse on Lake LBJ. It was perfect! The house was right on the lake, had a great dock for lounging during sunset, and we could pack as much stuff as we could get in the car!

Jeff's sister Christie and her husband Roger and daughters Lyndee and Meg happened to be visiting their grandparents in Marble Falls so they stopped by to see Reese for the first time. She had so much fun with her aunt, uncle, and only cousins!!

Sitting all on my own!
The evangelist...
Jeff caught this fish that just kept getting bigger and bigger with every person he told...
Reese and Uncle Rog!
My bff Cousin Meg
Cuddling with Aunt Christie
I love Cousin Lyndee!
Standin'!

Playing is hard work but someone's gotta do it
Me with both of my cousins
Please don't take my photo while I am busy sucking my thumb...
We do not encourage infant drinking but she would not stop grabbing for the bottle!
Me with Cousin Meg again!
Floating with Daddy

So happy!
Hanging out on the dock during sunset
Awww, so sweet!

1 comment:

It's ok to be average! said...

Reese, I'm glad to see your first beer was a dos equis. Your parents are starting you out right!