Monday, February 18, 2008

Reese's Room!







We are almost finished with Reese's room! One of my good friend's, Katie (who just got engaged lucky woman!), is an artist. She came over and drew this cute bird family above the crib and we painted it together. Well I filled in the birds with paint and she did all the details :) It looks so cute! I have also been scouring antique and craft stores for any bird themed item I can find. Our last thing to do is to hang the mobile over her bed and hang a bird cage in the corner from the ceiling with a cute family of birds inside (fake of course, I am not dealing with birds AND a baby!).
I still need to figure out how to arrange things in the shelves, but it is all coming together. Thanks to Molly for giving me the idea of the Roman shade and coming with me to pick it out!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

It looks SO great all finished! I can't wait to babysit. :) Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Lindy,
The room looks amazing!!!! It's so cute and I love the colors. Your going to be such a good mom!! I'm so excited for you. :)
-Your favorite cousin