Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby!


Only my favorite hubby Jeff would let me abuse him this way by putting on a birthday hat! He is 28 years old now and 2 months younger and sillier than me! I love you so much. More than I could ever put into words. I know you will be an amazing Dad. I can tell by how excited you are when talking about holding your baby girl and seeing her for the first time.


Talking like this makes me all sappy and lovey dovey. I was thinking about you yesterday and I remembered when I first realized how much I liked you. We were friends and watching football at The MAT (McKinney Avenue Tavern for you non-Dallas folks). I was there with Amanda and we told you we liked your shoes. You got all cute and bashful and looked down at the floor and said thank you. Then you beamed from ear to ear. Your smile melted me then and it still does :) And you haven't stopped wearing those shoes ever since...

No comments: